She's sexy and she knows it...

 I WORK OUT! Work out, rock out, go out in this dress!


This is the dress I decided to create from my " HeartStoppers" collection for Problem Solving. Its poly Ponte knit and cotton. Very easy and fun to make. The giant ruffle things are symbolic of the blood travelling through the body with detail again on the left, an allusion to heart attacks. Shannon (my bestie and model and soon to be owner of said dress) and I realized that even the prints I used in the cotton are symbolic to the circulatory system. One looks like blood, the other blood cells, but in an artsy non- gory, morbid way (considering how morbid the project is.
my flirty blood ruffles. :) see the prints?

\
back. 
suits her figure well, considering its a straight- from- form pattern.

Well thats all for now this was just a quick update, be awesome sweethearts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"