Low Profile, High Fashion

WOW its been a while. I think the last thing I said was that I had been entered into the Sew In Love Competition. Since then grades came out, bought a new phone, attended a football game, Christmas, birthday dinners you know the usual...

In that time I finally got my hands on some photos of the dress! Rehani was as beautiful as I remember, can't wait to get back to Philly and finish working on her (something I wish i could be doing now, oh well) Thanks to Yulia who was obviously smarter than me to bring her cell phone, as i forgot my camera. Enjoy be blessed this week.
me blabbing about the gown


answering questions? about the gown

AHHHH ALMOST FORGOT! the website is officially up so please please please visit it! you can like the fashion and photography pages!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"