crunch, crunch, crunch

or as JayMcCarroll says to our class twice a week: tickticktickticktickticktick BOOM! As in the time we have left. As in none. As in the moments slipping away while I sit on the floor by the door in my room typing this instead of drawing. I break to bring any new followers/ casual readers news on my updated site. We're getting there! I'm setting the official launch date at Dec 23! Just in time for the holidays, fully equipped with Flash, HTML, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter Widgets. Go mee go mee go mee!

Here are some teaser screenshots:
 homepage, main slide
about me page- bio/resume download/ this blog

I'm excited. It'll make distant interviews and even in person ones nicer because this will have EVERYTHING on it, rather than just schoolwork, which is my print portfolio. Well, sketchbook calls babydolls. Thanks for all the support, you're an awesome bunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"