PRINTS!!!

So the whole premise behind my collection is African wax prints. So in doing my fabric and color research I stumbled on a few textile trade shows showcasing the seasons upcoming fabric trends. One of them were the wildly graphic styles that I'm using in Collection.
Below are the prints I'm tentatively using, we'll find out for sure tomorrow...
blue/lime/orange

Orange/ turquoise wax
dynamic orange/blue/lime

So that's my side. Stylesight, my fashion trend crack, have posted some good inspiration shots, some blatantly African-feeling or tribal. Maybe later I'll post more of the shows but for now enjoy these lil tidbits. Thanks to Stylesight for helping me stay inspired and making my life a lot easier,
Brush

Tribal

Ok. Going to bed so i can "make it werk" tomorrow. Peace babydolls.

P.S. as of 6:00 i got confirmation my lil African hookup has my fabric in stock and i should have it by Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"