Positive Outlooks

So I resolved my issue with FedEx. Tonight I'm planning on sewing my dress, I feel an all nighter because I probably won't have jack to do at work and I can sleep on the way home. I'm a little upset because while cutting my overskirt I goofed and forgot to check my patterns, so I don't have enough to do the second color, without piecing... and I don't want to piece. On the other hand, I did master a 1/8 inch French seam and it was beautiful. I'll have  to get a pic of that. Plus the fabric is VERY open weave and less overall sheer so I don't think nixing that one layer will devoid it of the color aspect I was shooting for.

I'm also trying to hurry up and do mad sketching this week for my portfolio. I don't draw full illustrations when I design, and I have to fully illustrate 5 collections. I think I'm only going to do 3 each. I dont have time. The final for Problem Solving asks for 10. So I have 22 illustrations to do by Dec 5/6. fun times ahead. I know this seems negative for a post called "POSITIVE Outlooks" but I feel fairly confident I'll get it all done and although its a tad stressing- (like knowing i'll waste 5 hours in a car because its hard to draw in a moving car, in the dark, or while driving said car) it's a good stress. The motivating kind. So peeps I gots ta go! Wedding gowns don't sew themselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"