Photogenic

So this weekend I coerced my sister and her friend to model dresses I've made with the promise of more dresses...
Here are a few of the raw unedited photos. About halfway through I noticed these weird smudge/flare spots. Gonna be more work to get them gone but the rest of the photo itself is fine so I pretty much say screw it. I'll try to fix the lens before doing my second shoot this week.



 this does not even look like my neighborhood... but it is. felled trees for drama I suppose?

 that dress fit her more beautifully than the original fit model or anyone else who wore it.
 shoulder details
see smudge? ew.

hand beading detail
photos taken with a Nikon D90 DSLR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"