Collection 2 Titles!!!!!

HELP! So as usual I have to come up with a title for my collection and I'm failing horrendously this time. The general inspiration is taken from the style at the British and American grand horse races- The Kentucky Derby and the Royal Ascot. So we're talking horses, garden party dresses and BIG CRAZY HATS. In addition I'm connecting Accessory design with Collection so I have to design cute handbgs to coordinate. Here's where you all come in, I'm doing a poll for names I've come up with... and feel free to comment with your own suggestions. The poll will run to Monday morning (since my board and concept presentations are on Tuesday.) The poll is located in my sidebar to the left. So VOTE VOTE VOTE!
when Ascot attacks!
-xo

Comments

  1. I like Churchhill Chic and Grandstand Diva the most I can't pick so either one of those titles I like and think would be great. I love your inspiration by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"