Felt the need...

*Note: I began writing this around 9 pm and got sidetracked, we are not watching movies at 1am...

So I'm sitting here with my roommate Meg watching Julie and Julia while drinking Cupcake Vineyards Moscato D'Asti. I felt that this particular wine and movie was worth a post. (I mean this blog IS about all things fashion right? The costumes are impeccable to the Julia Child's portions and whats more trendy right now than a cupcake?)

First the wine. Cupcake makes especially fruity and sweet wines that will easily appeal to the "non- wine drinker". I've had both the the Sauvignon Blanc and the Moscato but the Moscato is my favorite hands down. It has the subtle flavors of peach and other tropical fruits and bottled with fizzy deliciousness. It was wonderful with my chicken dinner and my ice cream tonight. I originally encountered this delicious treat at the Sew In Love wedding dress show and benefit, as it was a sponsor.
Cupcake Moscato. yummy.

On the movie end of things, Julie writes a blog, which made me realize I haven't written in a while, not that I have much to report, I go to my internship, eat dinner, and go to bed. The last couple nights (and my mom will die if she reads this) I've been so sleepy that I fell asleep before eating dinner, only to wake up at 2 or 3 am still fully dressed, so I'd change into PJ's and roll back over till 6 or 7. My life is a bore until Friday, then I manage to cram 72 hours+ ridiculousness into more of a full 48 hour experience... now that I mentioned that I did have an absolutely fantastic weekend but since its already 1am that will be another post another day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"