Info Flash!

Ok, I know I'm getting really bad about keeping up with posts. So here's a quick recap of all that's going on.

Wedding Dress:
Is back in my possession, of course there was a myriad of things my teacher and tech design guy wanted me to fix, not only for the Sew In Love show but the annual school show too. (blah) On top of that they wanted me to add beading EVERYWHERE. Ummm... in progress of sorts. Here's what it looked like before pre- added embellishment (the original fabric is already embroidered and sequined, I guess more is more his time..)

 front, with overskirt
 back
front again, without overskirt

Collection 1:
Had my concept and color crit/ presentation already, now we're working on sketches and complete looks. I lucked out in finding two models already, I'm waiting to hear from one more before I have to resume my search. The title of it is called "Motherland Redux" and is based around wax prints and African transmodernism.I'll post pics of the boards when I pull out my USB again. So thats that for now.

Love, peace and wearing ease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"