Too Long And Too Much....

...has happened in the last, idk how many months that I don't feel like re-capping nor do I think you care. Because something called life gets in the way. However its been on my spirit to write again so here I am. I've been feeling pretty beat up over the last couple of weeks dealing with the fiance's and I's new house. Which was deemed "move-in ready" but I think that term is cliche and shot to hell. We've been here over a month and aesthetically there still so much I dislike and still need to fix (want to fix...) I've also been struggling daily with my sweethearts manly inability to keep a house decently neat (to which all of you married women are nodding your head in sympathy then say "pick your battles honey")

On top of that I've been dealing with the never ending job search that started back in January. I've gotten no reply from the 10 or so design companies and after rounds of interview ultimately ended up with nothing from everyone else. Lets not be super downer, I DO have two jobs, but they're both in retail and not paying NEARLY enough for my life expenses, plus all of the constant person on person interaction is draining. Many of my co workers either have a better paying full time gig, or are stay at home moms and semi retirees looking for some pocket money. Not a new grad with a new mortgage and loans out the behind. I told people I didn't want to put life on hold because of money but I'm wondering if I jumped in the deep end too soon. I have a wonderful fiance who's making sure that the bills are paid, but I can't help but feel like a bit of a freeloader in my own home.

How did any of you get over this hump?

-feeling blah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"