The Finish Line



This is my last week of college. EVER. (hopefully). I'm so stressed that I broke out into hives last night. It's BAD. Add to that the stress of packing to move home and finding a job since it doesn't look like my internship is going to come through for me, despite a positive general review and glowing praise from one of my favorite teams. (At least that's how I feel, one of the managers isn't happy about that either.) A job I applied for last Saturday back in Maryland is already rubbing me the wrong way and upon some research I almost feel this is not where I need to be. It's too much uncertainty pushed into a small window with very little hope. I honestly just want to be done. I just want to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to Do in Maryland: Triple Creek and the Chesapeake Wine and Balloon Festival

Travel Noire: Barcelona, Spain

When You Need Help Being "Mommy"